Hello Again!
I made it BACK to the gym today! For the 2nd time this week, I INITIATED going to the gym! My boyfriend is surprised, yet supportive! Usually he is the one dragggggggging me out the door to workout. I have been quite pleased with my will power! I am also happy that, instead of taking advantage of a "snow day!" and being lazy today, I took the initiative to better myself. Who is this person I'm becoming?
At the gym, I walked 3 minutes (3.5mph), jogged 10 minutes (4.7 mph), walked 3 minutes (3.5mph), jogged 10 minutes (4.7mph) and cooled down four minutes. I cannot stress enough that I am NOT a runner. I hate running. I sprinted in high school. I am okay with HIIT and short (but productive) work-outs. But never, like ever, have I been a runner. I'm the person who signs up to complete a 5K...then doesn't show. So jogging (even below 5mph) is a WIN! Don't rain on my parade!
As far as eating today...
Breakfast: Simple Mornings Blueberry Muffin, Banana
Snack: Lemon Yoplait Greek Yogurt
Lunch: Grilled cheese, Veggie Straws, Hummus, Tapioca
Dinner: Baked chicken, risotto (w/ peas & green beans), salad (peppercorn dressing / parm cheese)
Dessert: Lindy's Strawberry Ice treat
I feel proud. And inspired. One more workout this week, so be on the lookout for a new post SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment